For over four decades, our experts have been serving communities throughout Siskiyou County & Shasta County with quality care and dedication. As a family-owned business, you can rest assured that we’ll always put your needs and safety above all else, as well as maintain long-standing, trustworthy relationships in the neighborhoods we serve.
Long story short – when you rely on us, you’ll be able to relax and use your fireplace with the peace of mind you deserve!
About Our Certifications
Now, we’ll let you in on a little secret… In order to open a chimney sweeping business in most states, you don’t need any type of licensing. Basically, as long as you have a name, some chimney equipment, and your registration, you’re good to go. Which is a bit unsettling, considering these are the pros that are supposed to be helping you prevent dangers like chimney fires, house fires, carbon monoxide exposure, smoke in your home, and more.
What this often leads to is homeowners paying for services they don’t need, while unqualified techs do a haphazard job maintaining their chimney.
So, how can you know the team you’re hiring is actually qualified? Certifications!
The good news is that there are many reputable organizations in the chimney sweep industry that care about keeping homeowners safer and more comfortable. Places like these dedicate themselves to educating sweeps and keeping them well-informed and up-to-date on all things fireplace and chimney.
Which is why we’re proud to hold the following certifications and memberships, in addition to being both licensed and insured:
- Certified Chimney Professional™
- Certified Chimney Reliner™
- Certified Master Chimney Technician™
- Golden State Chimney Sweep Guild (GSCSG) Member
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Member
When you hire us, you can feel confident that your chimney and fireplace will be in the best condition possible when we’re through with it. And don’t stress about us tossing out technical jargon and confusing chimney terms. We’ll let you know what we’re doing and why, and we’re happy to answer any questions you have along the way, as well.
If you’re looking for a team that’s honest, reliable, and committed to your satisfaction and safety, we’re it!
About Our Services
Now, we could be the most friendly, hard-working team you’ve met, but if our service list doesn’t line up with your chimney and venting needs, there won’t be much we can do for you… Fortunately, we don’t foresee that being a problem!
We offer a long list of chimney services, ensuring you’re covered no matter what state your system is currently in. Whether you’re experiencing broken down masonry, are missing chimney components, or just need your annual check-up completed, we’re equipped to help.
Rely on us for the following chimney and fireplace services:
- Chimney Inspections & Real Estate Inspections: Annual chimney inspections are an essential investment for any fireplace owner. They give your sweep the opportunity to spot any hidden threats or buildup, so that you stay safer with every burning season. Remember – not all chimney damage is obvious! (And if you’re buying or selling a home, a level 2 inspection is a must!)
- Chimney Sweeping: It’s simple – creosote leads to chimney fires which leads to all kinds of damage. Not only does this damage make your system unfit and unsafe for use, but it’ll cost a lot of money to address. An affordable sweeping is always going to be the better investment!
- Chimney Repairs: Masonry damage? Missing chimney cap? Crown deterioration? We can handle all that and more to help you steer clear of leaks, water damage, clogs, and all kinds of other threats.
- Chimney Relining: We use durable, high-quality stainless steel liners when relining chimneys throughout our service area. Why? Because there’s simply nothing as reliable or long-lasting! Stainless steel chimney liners are also compatible with all fuel types and, when installed by a pro, they’re guaranteed for a lifetime – can’t beat that.
- Hearth Appliance Service & Installation: Your hearth appliances are an investment you should protect, so leave installation and service to the pros. We’re happy to ensure you’re set up right for the long haul.
Searching for Your Dream Fireplace, Insert, Stove, or Log Set? Visit Our Stove Shop!
If you need a new way to heat your home, our Stove Shop is the place to look. We offer a wide range of products from a variety of brands, and we’re certain we can help bring your vision to life. Before you know it, you’ll be kicking back and relaxing in front of your new cozy hearth. Eager to get started? Give us a call!
Our Techs Are Standing By
What are you waiting on? Get the most from your fireplace by relying on our qualified crew today – you deserve it!
Reach out online or call 530-841-1841 to get started!