Does Your Chimney in Montague Need Relining? Holy Smoke, Inc. Is Here to Help!
We’d be happy to travel to your home in Montague, Snowden, Hawkinsville, Yreka, Grenada, Little Shasta, Jims Camp, Ager, Big Springs, Henley, Hornbrook, Happy Camp, Etna, McCloud, Weed, Dunsmuir, or anywhere else surrounding to install your new stainless steel chimney liner. Give us a call to get started!
Your chimney liner has an important job. It safeguards your home from the heat and flames of your fireplace, it keeps your masonry protected from the harmful fumes your fires produce, and it ensures your system works as efficiently as possible throughout your burning season.
Because of this, it’s imperative that it stays in good working condition year after year! This is one reason we stress annual inspections. Even a minor crack or imperfection can lead to lots of damage and put you and your household at risk.
It’s also important that only a qualified professional does your relining work. That’s why we urge you to trust in us. We’re Certified Chimney Professionals and Certified Chimney Reliners, so you can rest assured that we know what we’re doing. We’re also members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), and we have over four decades of experience in the field. There’s no denying it – when you hire us, you’ll be in good hands!
Now, here at Holy Smoke, Inc., we offer stainless steel liners because we feel they offer the most protection and reliability for our customer base. That said, many want to know why so many homeowners and chimney companies make this their go-to choice. We’ve got the lowdown on it all.
Why Stainless Steel?
- Long-Lasting: Stainless steel liners are known for standing the test of time, and many come with a lifetime warranty, meaning you won’t have to stress about replacing yours anytime soon.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Stainless steel is known for being extremely resistant to various types of corrosion, and it will withstand wear and tear much better than other liner options out there.
- Affordable & Simple Installation: These liners are surprisingly affordable and quick to install. Some relining methods take up a lot of labor hours, materials, and expense, but stainless steel isn’t one of them!
- Fuel Compatibility: When it comes to fuel compatibility, stainless steel beats them all. It works with any type of fuel, so if you think you may change things up in the future, this investment could save you some stress and hassle down the line.
- Low-Maintenance: With a stainless steel liner, annual inspections and regular sweepings will still be a must, but the work involved typically isn’t as tedious or labor-intensive as it can be with other liner options – thanks to their smooth, streamlined design.
- Insulation Options: Our stainless steel liners are insulated, which boosts security and can make enjoying a fire even easier.
- Enhanced Security: Some liners leave you vulnerable to leaks and fire hazards, but stainless steel is so durable and trustworthy that, with proper maintenance, these scenarios are highly unlikely. No carbon monoxide exposure, chimney fires, or smoke exposure for you!
Ready to invest in the best? Give us a call – we’re here and happy to help!
From Top to Bottom, We Cover It All
When it comes to chimney and venting care, we strive to do all we can to offer the best care possible. Take a look at all of our services and be sure to reach out if you have any questions!
- Chimney Inspections & Real Estate Inspections
- Chimney Sweeping
- Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Our Stove Shop
- Hearth Appliance Service & Installation
Do You Live in the Area? We’d Love to Visit Soon!
Where do you live in Montague? Whether it’s on Webb Street, Scobie Street, King Street, Spiers Street, Orr Street, Locust Lane, Del Monte Street, North Street, Oregon Slough Road, Buell Street, Ridgeview Drive, Prather Street, East Street, 9th Street, 8th Street, 7th Street, 6th Street, 5th Avenue, Julian Street, 14th Street, 13th Street, 11th Street 15th Street, or some other court, avenue, or road, we’d love to visit you soon.
We’ve also been to your neighbors in Swiss Bar, Gazella, Gottsville, Hooperville, Metcalf, Klamath River, Fort Jones, and all throughout the area. Wherever you’re located, you can count on Holy Smoke, Inc. when you need reliable, friendly, professional chimney and venting services.
Give us a call at 530-285-3841 to schedule today.